FOTONIKS MILITARY ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRO OPTICAL SYSTEMS TRADE AND INCORPORATED COMPANY INFORMATION TEXT UNDER TURKISH PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO. 6698
- Data Controller
- The Purposes Of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed in three methods which are in written, verbally and electronically with the purpose of;
- To perform Fotoniks’s contractual and legal obligations full and properly,
- To plan information security processes and auditing and executing according to the planned processes,
- Creation and management of information technology infrastructure,
- To be able to carry out our Human Resources processes and activities within the determined legal framework,
- To gain traceability ability for finance and/or accounting activities,
- Contract management, establishment of legal transactions and tracing of legal processes,
- To ensure facility’s and personnel’s security,
- To help the personnel of Fotoniks to benefit from preventive and curative health services,
- To analyse performing efficiency and/or quality of our commercial activities, planning and/or execution of these activities,
- For determination and implementation of commercial and business strategies,
- It will be processed for the purposes of evaluating and responding to the suggestions, requests, complaints and malfunction notifications you send to us through our website and to carry out improvement studies in accordance with the notifications.
- The Extent of Personal Data
Fotoniks as the holder of the Data Controller title, within the framework of our legal obligations given from the Laws and Regulations in force, in order to benefit from our activities, in case of sharing personal data with us by automatic or non-automatic methods and logging in to our website, our Company, pursuant to your express consent or in accordance with the applicable Laws and Regulations. ; Fotoniks will be able to obtain, save, preserve, update, rearrange personal data in order to continue its services, transfer it to third parties in the country or abroad in cases and to the extent permitted by the law, and process it by taking the necessary administrative and technical measures in any ways approved by the laws.
Your personal data is shared with Fotoniks when digital application forms published in written or electronic media are filled, employee candidates send their CVs to Fotoniks, website channels, references, similar methods and through employment or consultancy companies. Fotoniks store those data electronically and/or physically. Moreover to methods listed above, your personal data is collected on the basis of explicit consent legal grounds, in case of establishment and performance of the contract regulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, with legitimate interests.
- Rights of Data Subject
ARTICLE 11 Everyone, in connection with herself/himself, has the right to;
- Learn whether or not her/his personal data have been processed,
- Request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under article 7,
- Request notification of the operations made as per indents (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data
by applying to the data controller.
It is a critical factor for you to protect your rights that the information/data you share with FOTONİKS is valid and shared with FOTONİKS correctly. Responsibility arising from giving wrong or erroneous information belongs to the party who transmits the information/data to FOTONIKS.
You can submit your complaints regarding your rights listed above to Fotoniks Military Electronics And Electro Optical Systems Trade And Incorporated Company, which you can reach at www.fotoniks.com.tr. You can fill in the Personal Data Owner Application Form and send it to our Company. Depending on the content of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.